Quick Links
Skip to main contentSkip to navigation

Chautauqua County Community USD 286



Ajax Loading Image


Parents Can Now Update Information Online

Update Information Online!

In an effort to make updating your information a little easier, USD 286 has made a button on the web site that will take parents/guardians to an easy to complete form.

If you have an address change, phone number change, or if you would like to specify which phone numbers to call for emergencies, absent student calls, or lunch balances you can do that by completing this form and submitting.

If you have any questions please contact either office or Nancy Pinard.